Step aside, traditional action figures, because BigBadWorkshop and Fresh Monkey Fiction are bringing us a truly terrifying monster. Ever wondered what happens when dreams go awry? Meet Doctor Caligari – not your usual night-time storyteller.
A long time ago, when the Doc had a full set of limbs (and a torso to go with it), he was the master puppeteer of dreams. Rich and powerful clients hired him as their personal sandman, only to find themselves dancing to his whimsical and often malevolent tunes in their sleep. From bizarre royal decrees to unscheduled wars, many oddities of history have Caligari’s dreamy fingerprints all over them.
Fast forward to today, and he’s, well… a brain in a jar. But, hey, we all change with age, right? How he transitioned from dream maestro to jar-dweller is anyone’s guess. But one thing’s for sure: his talent for mischief hasn’t waned. Armed with an army of Sleepwalker soldiers and under the aegis of the elusive Forgotten King, Doctor Caligari is back and ready to invade your collection.
- Scale: A brainy 1/12.
- Material: Durable plastic, brain not included.
- Details: Impeccably crafted for those with an eye for nightmares.
- Flexibility: Over 20 points of articulation. Who knew a brain could be this agile?
- Design: Original and as eccentric as the doc himself.
- Extras: Comes with an assortment of weaponry and gear. Because even a brain needs accessories.
- Packaging: Each figure snugly rests inside a fifth-panel window box, complete with an origin story comic. Perfect for bedtime reading – if you dare.
What’s in the Box?
- The Doctor Caligari Figure: Brainy edition.
- Xiess Pistol: For when things get a bit… dreamy.
- 4 Pairs of Hands: Because two just aren’t enough.
- An Armband: Every brain needs a bit of bling.
- Gravestone Base: Home sweet home.
Secure your spot in this dreamy (or should we say nightmarish?) adventure now! Just, maybe don’t sleep next to it.
You can pre-order this figure at BigBadToyStore. They also have a digital comic to download as well, check it out!